Playstore/appstore downloads ratio

Hi!
My games are being downloaded almost 100 times (!) more on the Playstore than the Appstore.
While I was always aware that there are more downloads for Android than iOS, this ratio seems a little off.
How your game download ratio between the different stores compare?
While I am exited to have thay many downloads for Android, I'll love to increase the Apple ones. Do you have any tips to have more exposure in the AppStore?

Comments

• hybridhybrid Member Posts: 183

i have more downloads on the appstore than in android.

i have played a lot with the keywords in ios and i think that makes a lot of difference.
    even if you app its only in english, try localized lenguages in the appstore, just translate the description and the keywords you use, also a trick to get more keywords for the usa store its using spanish (mexico), becuase the usa appstore take in count that lenguage too.

as for the keywords, sensortower have they keyword research tool to see if the keyword have a high traffic and if its high o low the competition for that keyword.

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Yeah, for me it's the other way round as well. Almost no Android downloads.

• Emma SmithEmma Smith Member Posts: 22

@Chechesoft said:
    Hi!
    My games are being downloaded almost 100 times (!) more on the Playstore than the Appstore.
    While I was always aware that there are more downloads for Android than iOS, this ratio seems a little off.
    How your game download ratio between the different stores compare?
    While I am exited to have thay many downloads for Android, I'll love to increase the Apple ones. Do you have any tips to have more exposure in the AppStore?

Would you like to get more downloads for your app for free then check out our Service https://reviewlancer.com/