Controlling an actor that is orbiting

Lewis_BrazierLewis_Brazier Member, PRO Posts: 4

Hello, I am creating a game which I will have an actor orbiting around a centre point. This actor will be controlled by the user. E.g. when the user presses down on a button the actor will start to orbit clockwise. I have this sorted so that I press and the actor moves. The issue I seem to be having is then if I don't press down for a while when I go and press the actor jumps. So it doesnt start again from where it left off.

Is any able to help.

Thank you . Lewis :)

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited May 2017

Having people guess what code you could be using - and then trying to imagine what might have gone wrong with this code they've guessed at - makes even simple questions very very difficult to answer.

If you share the code (a screenshot is ideal) that is causing your issue it makes it a lot easier to work out what might be wrong with that code.

• Lewis_BrazierLewis_Brazier Member, PRO Posts: 4

This link should let you download the project that I am trying to get working. http://www.mediafire.com/file/2728dr0i3j1udgh/New_Game_V0.0.1.gameproj.zip

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited May 2017

Try this (file attached):

• Lewis_BrazierLewis_Brazier Member, PRO Posts: 4

Thank you ever so much, I was trying loads of different things but couldnt get anything to work. Thank you