Stolen Thunder - The Unique Action Puzzle Adventure

jasonnowakjasonnowak Member Posts: 67
edited May 2017 in Announce Your Game!

Thank you to everyone who participated in my recent beta! The day is here and Stolen Thunder is now LIVE on the App Store! Please check it out and visit the Facebook Page.

A little bit about the game-
STOLEN THUNDER is an action - puzzle - adventure game with a unique out of this world style and design. Take control with simple swipe gestures and solve intricate puzzles inside an abstract world unlike anything you've seen.

EASY TO LEARN & DIFFICULT TO MASTER
Swipe to move & tap to strike. Can you survive all the Challenges?

• 12 Unique Puzzle Challenges
  • Mind and physics bending puzzles
  • Learn the puzzle mechanics, then test yourself with fast-paced timed Challenges
  • Play entirely one-handed with touch-optimized controls
  • Various enemies and hazards around every corner

Trailer

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

Looks really good ! Good luck with downloads.

• birdboybirdboy Member Posts: 284
    edited May 2017

Wow, looks fantastic! Will buy later, really curious how it plays. I'll be back with some feedback. :)

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187
    edited May 2017

It was a blast doing the beta testing. Good luck with it. It really is a fun puzzle game. Interesting to watch it revolve and polish over the last month. It's feature quality in my opinion. Will see....

• jasonnowakjasonnowak Member Posts: 67

@Toque said:
    It was a blast doing the beta testing. Good luck with it. It really is a fun puzzle game. Interesting to watch it revolve and polish over the last month. It's feature quality in my opinion. Will see....

Your feedback was super helpful during the beta test. Huge props for all your help!

I've started a TouchArcade thread.

Also, a few promo codes for you guys!

PM6JHPYWN3WF
    HTWTPXE3KXKP
    A9YKLXH4PR9W
    47WN37WFEEHE
    6XFYL3EYLMW4
    NHY3743NAHWY
    4JJMJR9ET9RT
    F6JEHTLHNWYK

Thanks!!

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485
    edited May 2017

Thanks for the promo code, i took PM6JHPYWN3WF

I just finished the game , collected everything , really great and fun game you got there !
    The visuals/sound/level design/ game play are all great ! Level 8 and 10 were really challenging. I want to leave a review but it wont let me for some reason i will try later + i noticed you have it rated 17 + i wonder why ?

Edit : The game also crashed 6 times while loading the next scene on iPhone 5s , had to restart couple of times , don't know if the others had the same issue.

• CasualEvolutionCasualEvolution Member, PRO Posts: 523

I took NHY3743NAHWY thanks :)

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672

Thanks @jasonnowak ! - I've redeemed 4JJMJR9ET9RT, and will give it a blast tonight!

Looks awesome btw, very polished!

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

This is a really amazing game, very polished and fun to play.

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited June 2017

@jasonnowak Wow! - Had a chance to try it, honestly, very, very polished and smooth! - love the whole art style of it - huge respect for getting it out of the door!

Hoping it does well for you!

@Japster said:
    @jasonnowak Wow! - Had a chance to try it, honestly, very, very polished and smooth! - love the whole art style of it - huge respect for getting it out of the door!

Hoping it does well for you!

Thank you so much! It's been a blast to work on. Now the very difficult part of trying to promote it :smiley:

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Wow, this looks incredible! Great job and will be sure to check it out!

@Braydon_SFX said:
    Wow, this looks incredible! Great job and will be sure to check it out!

Thank you! I hope you enjoy!

AppAdvice.com just gave the game a great review!

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

That's great. Well deserved.