know what is the difference with gs pro account gs trail account?

iraqiraqiraqiraq iraq baghdad , muslimMember Posts: 89

I need to know what is the difference between the two,
the pro can remove logo gs when the player open game??
in trail can publish in google play ?
in pro can publish in app store ?and google play?
how much days give the gs with pro ?
in pro the ads showing ?
in pro can make update the package without problem if the human Renew subscription؟
if any body make game with trail ,,,, His game will be slow if changed to pro ?
I am a bit hesitant so i need ask the question

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Hey there!

GameSalad currently offers two subscription levels: Basic and Pro.

Basic users can use all the behaviors and functions of GameSalad Creator, but can only publish to the GameSalad Arcade and utilize the GameSalad Viewer for native device testing.

Pro users have full, unrestricted access to all publishing platforms and receive priority technical support.

Cheers,
    Braydon

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

This is confusing to new users, cause if your on trial , you can publish an apk or adhoc. It will have a logo that says " Gamesalad trial period , not for commercial use". So new users would think this is gamesalad logo and will be able to publish if they upgrade to basic alone.

Trial period : Use all gamesalad behaviors , functions , publish to all platforms with logo that says " Gamesalad trial period , not for commercial use "

Basic as mentioned above use all behaviors and functions but can only publish to gamesalad arcade.

Pro : Use all gamesalad behaviors , functions , publish to all platforms and remove "made with gamesalad" logo.

• iraqiraqiraqiraq iraq baghdad , muslimMember Posts: 89
    edited June 2017

Gamesalad trial period , not for commercial use " thats mean he cant publish to google play or he can publish ??
    Is there a barter on it??
    in pro i have 4days ? or i have 1month ? year ?