Jumping on platform only

Hello, I'm working on an endless running game that has moving platforms coming towards the character. And I want to make my character jump but only when he is standing on a platform. Because if the character keeps jumping you kind of never lose the game.
Thanks!

Comments

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Member Posts: 465

@Facundo Gioffré - elRatArts Here is a demo project that may help you. It has a double jump mechanic but of course can be modified. :mrgreen:

• @RowdyPants said:
    @Facundo Gioffré - elRatArts Here is a demo project that may help you. It has a double jump mechanic but of course can be modified. :mrgreen:

Thank you!!!
    The game is finally finished!

'Sumo Skater'

play it here!

http://gsrca.de/142682

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@Facundo Gioffré - elRatArts Just a suggestion if I may?
    You have a succession of 5 opening screens before gameplay. It wasn't obvious to me that I had to tap to progress through them. So, I waited and waited for something to happen. I thought my iPad was showing its age, or my WiFi connection was playing up, or GameSalad was displaying its notorious loading delay. So, I tapped to get out of the game then discovered I needed to tap through all the opening scenes.

It would help users if you put a prompt there like a forward arrow or even a > sign. Better still, just put the title on the splash screen and move all the other credits to your credits page. ;)