touch to lob actor

2»

Comments

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Member, PRO Posts: 486

I'm guessing that there's no more help to be had. Joy.

• Two.ETwo.E Member Posts: 599

I am afraid I can not help. But..

You have had the best of the best explain things, time and time again. If you are still having trouble, and no one is offering a (free) solution that suits. It might be time to find a paid solution, or follow all the information again step by step. The demo is a gold mine filled with a working demo. All you have to do is literally play around. Turn off certain behaviours to work out what they affect. Its clearly a complex question and I am just excited that you were met with such detailed replies.

Best,
    Two.E

thanks @Two.E – I realise that the help I had was of a high standard. I just don't think my brain is up to it. I have no idea what any of that maths stuff is. So, you make a valid point – I should be grateful, and I am. Sorry @Hopscotch if I annoyed you with my moronic persistence.

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

You’ve given up before you began by telling yourself you can’t understand this. Keep messing with it and it will slowly make sense. Everything doesn’t come easy buyt if you just quit you’ll never get over this hump. You have to be determined. It might take days or weeks of messing with it but the light will come on.

thanks for the encouragement @The_Gamesalad_Guru – You've always been a great teacher through those videos. I promise you, I've banged my head against that stuff for hours and it actually gives me a headache.

I think it's difficult for those of you who are mathsy to fully comprehend what it's like to be so non mathsy.

I'm currently trying to make a simpler workaround using move to or change velocity. As a distraction I'm focussing on another aspect of the game – see new post.