zoom in on the scene without affecting an actor?

oswaldev018oswaldev018 Member Posts: 34
edited December 2017 in Working with GS (PC)

Hello, guys, I have a scene where I zoom the problem is that I have an actor rating that is affected by this zoom and I want to maintain its position and size

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

You'll need to provide more details. How are you zooming in? What is an "actor rating"? What happens when you zoom with respect to the actor's position and size? How are they changing (e.g. if you use a Display Text, you can watch those values as it happens)?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• oswaldev018oswaldev018 Member Posts: 34

@tatiang said:
    You'll need to provide more details. How are you zooming in? What is an "actor rating"? What happens when you zoom with respect to the actor's position and size? How are they changing (e.g. if you use a Display Text, you can watch those values as it happens)?

I'm using a zoom effect and

And I want that when the screen my actor approaches punctuation it remains it is his site without being afectador the approximation of the screen

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited December 2017

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding most of what you wrote. Also, a "zoom effect" doesn't explain anything. What does that mean? What behaviors are you using to create the effect?
    What attributes are you changing?

Maybe you can provide a screenshot or video of the problem?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

edited December 2017

@tatiang said:
    I'm sorry, I'm not understanding most of what you wrote. Also, a "zoom effect" doesn't explain anything. What does that mean? What behaviors are you using to create the effect?

@oswaldev018 said:

@tatiang said:

I increase the size of the chamber using an attribute of scene size of chamber but I have an actor who works as punctuation and want that this actor preserves his size I put it in another layer in order that on having increased the size of the chamber it was not changing but I do not work