Massive publishing problems

2»

Comments

• kdhjr23kdhjr23 Member, PRO Posts: 43

Im still having issues.. Anyone else?

• manuelamisanimanuelamisani Member, BASIC Posts: 21

Hi, I think it is still broken.
    I have had problems building the APK.
    I tried first with a project with images and it was saying that images were corrupted
    I also tried uploading an old version that worked for ages and I had the same response
    I tried then with sort of an empty project (just text) and I got this response:
    "Something went wrong building your app. Please check your settings, make sure your icon and default loading images are png files and try again. If the problem persists contact us and reference publish request [e346271e-9e09-491f-a007-3b344d0a074f].
    Please help :(

• manuelamisanimanuelamisani Member, BASIC Posts: 21

Ok, now even worse: it stays for one hour trying to generate the APK.
    Please fix this, we need to publish! :(

Having issues generating apk for ocer 24 hours ??

• NKBDLNKBDL Member, PRO Posts: 100

still not working.. i was making a prototype and was trying to move forward with a test demo... :(

Yeah i even created a new game and still didnt work

Any updates on the publishing issue?

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,060

Publishing should be fixed now. The app generator scripts were reporting their status wrong so we had to stop and restart all of them. You should see an error now in your notifications. That error appears because publishing took too long. If we didn't hit the button for you while figuring this out, you should be able to hit Generate again and have it work.