Application Load/Xcode Error

Is anyone familiar with the below error? My firewall has always been off and I haven't made any changes to my Macbook that would have caused this, which prevents me from uploading my build to iTunes connect

Comments

• @supafly129 said:
    Is anyone familiar with the below error? My firewall has always been off and I haven't made any changes to my Macbook that would have caused this, which prevents me from uploading my build to iTunes connect

I remember getting a lot of nasty errors when my certificates and stuff expired, took a bit to get them all sorted out. How to makes sure I completely deleted the old ones and stuff to install the new. They expire every year.

• supafly129supafly129 Member Posts: 454

@RossmanBrothersGames said:

@supafly129 said:

I remember getting a lot of nasty errors when my certificates and stuff expired, took a bit to get them all sorted out. How to makes sure I completely deleted the old ones and stuff to install the new. They expire every year.

Long time no talk @RossmanBrothersGames ! Thanks for the heads up, looks like my certificates are still active/haven't expired but I'll still give it a shot since I haven't tried that yet.