2 features that will greatly improve ease of use

I suggest to add these 2 features which will greatly improve user experience.

1. "Find" a certain attribute in the game that will make certain characters glow that have them
  2. being able to copy and past the conditions, sometimes I need a lot of similar conditions

Comments

• 3absh3absh Member Posts: 601

Right now I've been stuck for an hour trying to look for an attribute I used somewhere in an actor and can't find (it's not an instance attribute, it's "camera origin", so i cannot find it be using the remove attribute prompt)

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited February 2018

Yep, these and others have been suggested for years but not added to the product. But I agree, they would be helpful.

As a workaround for #1, you can delete* an attribute and a dialog box will appear that lists the actors that use that attribute.

*ALWAYS make a backup copy of your project file before attempting this

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• 3absh3absh Member Posts: 601

As a workaround for #1, you can delete* an attribute and a dialog box will appear that lists the actors that use that attribute.

*ALWAYS make a backup copy of your project file before attempting this

Problem is the attribute as I mentioned above is "camera origin" so I can't really do this

• kes0hkes0h Member, PRO Posts: 18

And there is no dialog when deleting attribute in WIN verison

• smurftedsmurfted Member, PRO Posts: 570

I don't think they are updating the core product anymore...