Admob Rewarded Ads

gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEVMember Posts: 1,685

I have a client struggling with Reward Ads in Admob. A quick search returns people saying that GS doesn't support Admob Reward ads but these posts are 12 month old. Does GS support Admob Ads right now or not? (will save me doing a test project to find out!)

Comments

• QwazzMeQwazzMe Member, PRO Posts: 39

No answers?? I REALLY would like to know that!

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,051
    edited June 2018

Not yet. We were concentrating on getting the update out. But in debugging the current build, I found out there's a new SDK. So after this fix, we'll work on another update to iOS to update Admob's SDK. I'll take a look at it then and see if it will be a lot of work or not to support reward ads.

• smurftedsmurfted Member, PRO Posts: 570

really?

• manuelamisanimanuelamisani Member, BASIC Posts: 21

Hi, are there any news? I need Ad mob rewards very badly

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

@adent42 Is there any update on this. Rewarded Ads are needed in Admob! What other option do we have other than Chartboost? Can you please look into this.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,051

You can check for features here.
    https://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/96619/gamesalad-publishing-binaries-rc-current/p1

Admob Reward ads were added in 2018-12-12's. The current Production version is 2019-10-14, so it's been there for a while. That being said, I realized that I hadn't updated the Production version on the release notes forum thread, so I'll go update that now.

You can do Admob, Chartboost, and IronSrc

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

@adent42 said:
    Admob Reward ads were added in 2018-12-12's. The current Production version is 2019-10-14, so it's been there for a while. That being said, I realized that I hadn't updated the Production version on the release notes forum thread, so I'll go update that now.

When I looked yesterday, rewarded ads in Admob required a callback URL. What is the call back URL to use with GS?