Help! - problem with publish to Android and hang up

CasualEvolutionCasualEvolution Member, PRO Posts: 521

I'm taking my first steps in Android (until now I was exporting only iOS) when I installed the apk and run it, I only see the launch image and game stop with this message "xxx has stopped".
That could be happening?
Maybe I should eliminate calls to Game Center, purchases within the app, etc? that is, all that Apple services are? or this has nothing to do with hanging up?
Ideas?

Thank you

Comments

• RedRoboRedRobo Member, PRO Posts: 680

I had something similar recently not sure if it's the same thing;

If you have added the new 'privateDataConsentForAds' attribute you must have an Ad checkbox checked on the GameSalad publisher. As in you must actually be serving ads or the app will crash on startup.

If you are not serving ads make sure the 'privateDataConsentForAds' attribute is removed from your app.

As I said, might not be your issue but thought it worth mentioning.

• CasualEvolutionCasualEvolution Member, PRO Posts: 521

Hi @strag too bad I did not read your answer before, thanks! :)
    I spent the whole day researching, until I deleted that variable and the problem was gone! now I will try Chartboost checked on... I am cross my fingers :P

• CasualEvolutionCasualEvolution Member, PRO Posts: 521

@strag you are right! :)
    I setup Chartboost AD on publisher and the problem disappeared, thanks :smiley:
    @adent42 please look at that, maybe a message error during publishing? Or ignore the data consent attribute if not AD was checkered? Could be help. Thanks

• RedRoboRedRobo Member, PRO Posts: 680

@CasualEvolution Happy to help! ;)

Sorry I didn't post something sooner! I wasted about a day trying to figure it out recently.
    Hopefully it can be fixed for the next release.

• freneticzfreneticz SwedenMember, PRO Posts: 774

I was forced to delete the 'privateDataConsentForAds' attribute when i updated a FireTV app cause to instant crash