Admob not working

Hi, is anyone else having trouble id with Admob banner ads? It was working perhaps 2 weeks ago, but now it is not.

I'v checked up and down and even did the TIMER: after .3 seconds trick... still no ads (on google play store)

Any solutions?

Comments

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672

Seems to be working for me consistently, on my current release installation for iOS, but that was built about 2 weeks ago now, so while it proves that Admob is working okay for me, there's still a possibility it might be the current publishing version, OR Admob limiting your ads?

I think I've had all 3 happen to me throughout various points...

• Simple Gamer ArtsSimple Gamer Arts Member, PRO Posts: 302
    edited July 2018

Hey @Japster , it started working for me all of a sudden. I think there is a shortage of banner ads or something and aren't always available. I read that somewhere and they advice the game designer to work around the possibility that banner ads won't always show up.

• spacesuitgamesspacesuitgames Member, PRO Posts: 1

I’m having an issue similar to this. I have Admob banner ads set up in both google play and iOS. Along with Chartboost interstitial. They are working flawlessly on google play but I can’t get any to display on iOS. I’ve tried everything I can think of and I must be missing something. Can anyone help me out?

• DeliriousSanityDeliriousSanity Member, PRO Posts: 3

Did anybody find a solution to ad mob not working? I published my app on google play store, i added the commands to put interstitial ads in it as well as banner ads and when i published it on the game salad side i added the app id and unit id needed for both ad types given to me by ad mob. I signed my app and updated via google play but still no luck. In the google tutorial to implement ads it tells me to "Import the Google Mobile Ads SDK". By looking through the file and adding some code. Does anyone know how to do that, or is it necessary? I cant find the right point in the code to add it, also other tutorials don't say to do that so its a bit confusing. If anyone has a solution or answer either reply to this thread or email me at the00110100lion@gmail.com, thank you in advance for any help. If i figure it out myself ill post the answer here!

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,059

@DeliriousSanity we already do the code part for you. Try putting in the test ad ids.