This is really bad

ZwireZwire Member, PRO Posts: 179

@adent42

Just updated my game but all of a sudden players complain that my buttons in the main menu dont work and change scenes. This has never happened before and no logic has been changed.

This happened on an Iphone 6s and Apple also rejected the game because of this problem. For some players the buttons do work but for other players they dont. So it seems random.

The buttons for leaderboards did work though so this is maybe related to the change scene behavior?

@adent42 Please put in the time to squash this bug asap because I have been waiting for so long to have my buttons work after the touch bug.

Zwire

Comments

• ZwireZwire Member, PRO Posts: 179

@adent42 A friend of mine who had the bug deleted the game and then installed it again and the buttons worked again.

So after updating it didn't work but after installing the game it did work.

Any clues on how you can fix this?

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,059

Did you make any updates to tables? That's the only thing I can think of that could cause that kind of problem.

edited August 2018

@adent42 No, not any table updates have been made. The guy at Apple installed it from scratch so it also happens without updating :(.

Can you make time to investigate and solve this problem?

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,059

Yah, that's on the list for next week (hopefully if we finish up the edu stuff tomorrow, then I can look on it earlier).

@adent42 Thats great! Sent you a PM with detailed info on this bug and some other bugs.

Thanks!