Ads seem to be bipolar... anyone have medication for it?

Simple Gamer ArtsSimple Gamer Arts Member, PRO Posts: 302

The ads are playing games with me... it is bipolar...

I made other friends try on their cellphones... and they didn't get it either... but it was working fine for me yesterday...

Chartboost reward videos and Admob banners...

Could Chartboost ban my ad unit ID without telling me? I was testing on a live app, not beta... but how would they know?

Yea, maybe I went over the 20 Reward Videos per day... but what about my friends? This thing is wacked... bat crazy...

Comments

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@Simple Gamer Arts I'm going to try a new strategy. Make ads available as an in App Purchase.

Pay 99c or go without reward ads... or any ads for that matter! :p

• Simple Gamer ArtsSimple Gamer Arts Member, PRO Posts: 302

@PhilipCC lol!

I'll ahh, reprogram my game accordingly, let you know how it goes.

Does that Max interstitials per day mean per user? or in total? I'm guessing per user... dumb question, but Chartboost does not explain a thing so I have to ask... anything to find an answer... I used to have it on default. It can't go over 1000.

edited August 2018

Ok, got reward vids to work again: What did I do:

Well, I wanted both, Banners and Reward Vids... so I put Chartboost on Reward Vids and Admob on Banners... but, someone told me that these 2 cancel eachother out if they intercept eachother. So I Made Banner ads destroy itself whenever Reward Vids show up and then respawn itself when it's over.

So Reward Vids are working again, but the banner ads are not... now I don't know if that is because Admob is not selecting me too frequently today or perhaps Reward Vids and Banners really can't coexist in one game in GameSalad... for now.