Translations HELP!

I need help with translations.
I worked hard to translate my game from Spanish to English (with some help) and then to the following languages (using google translate with some help): Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Korean.
However Apple observed that the translation into German was notoriously inaccurate, so I am looking for either people or services that can either check the translations in each language (starting from English or Spanish) or directly translate from scratch.
Do they have recommendations? or people who can help me? if necessary I can pay, not much, I'm an indie developer :)

Thanks,
Roque

Comments

• Twayne2Twayne2 Member Posts: 458
    edited August 2018

I don't know if this helps, but I think that I saw that in the Google Play Console publishing tab there was an option to translate your game into languages for money. If you do that, and copy that into your IOS version, it might help. Hope it does and good luck. :)

• CasualEvolutionCasualEvolution Member, PRO Posts: 523

@Twayne2 thanks, yes I know that service although I have not used it, the budget that he tells me is going high and they tell me it would take a week and I do not have that time! the game will be online on Thursday of next week :)
    The priority for me is the German translation, which in particular was the one that Apple observed me.

Thank you