The Almost Impossible Board Escape (T.A.I.B.E.) preview

MetalloMetallo Member, PRO Posts: 86
edited October 2018 in Announce Your Game!

Hi guys,

I just wanted to show you a little game I worked on in the last year, The Almost Impossible Board Escape (T.A.I.B.E.).
It's a puzzle game with some elements from platforms, arcade etc.

Here a little preview: https://youtube.com/watch?v=hesuIrmn6tc

The game will be available for iOS initially the end of this month.

Any feedback is more than appreciated :)

Comments

• Two.ETwo.E Member Posts: 599

I have to say, I am very impressed with what I saw in regards to level design! It so easy to have repetitive elements because it takes time to create new interactions.
    Just from watching, it looked like so many new ways of gameplay. So much more than what I was expecting based on what I had seen before hand. Nice job.

Looking forward to playing when released on IOS.

Best,
    Two.E

• MetalloMetallo Member, PRO Posts: 86

@Two.E said:
    I have to say, I am very impressed with what I saw in regards to level design! It so easy to have repetitive elements because it takes time to create new interactions.
    Just from watching, it looked like so many new ways of gameplay. So much more than what I was expecting based on what I had seen before hand. Nice job.

Looking forward to playing when released on IOS.

Best,
    Two.E

Thank you very much Two.E, I'm a big fan of your works and definitely your opinion of my very first game is fantastic, thanks a lot really.

At the moment there are only 9 levels (that hide other levels tho) but I tried to insert different elements for each of them, with different controls/objects/targets so to make the game less boring but challenging enough, considering the low number of levels.
    I'm already working to additional levels and even here I'm adding other elements to make it different from the previous one, at least the gamer is engaged not knowing what there will be the next level when he plays the game :)

Anyways, thank you very much again, really really glad you like what you see.