Sales on the App Store disappeared

I'm very new to this, 2 days ago i released my first game, yesterday it had few sales and I could see them from the Apple Store connect.
Today there were more sales but now I can't see any sale, app store connect states "There isn't any data for the selected period or filter." and the period is correct.

Is there any problem?

Comments

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Member Posts: 465

@Metallo Sometimes it takes more than a few hours to propagate around Apple servers. I would give it a day or so and check again. Just like sometimes it takes several hours or even days for ad networks to begin working on games. I wouldn't be too worried about it. :mrgreen:

• MetalloMetallo Member, PRO Posts: 86
    edited October 2018

@RowdyPants said:
    @Metallo Sometimes it takes more than a few hours to propagate around Apple servers. I would give it a day or so and check again. Just like sometimes it takes several hours or even days for ad networks to begin working on games. I wouldn't be too worried about it. :mrgreen:

yep I know and I'm not worried, just asking because yesterday and this morning/afternoon everything was showing and now is not. Same for the reviews, I had some in different countries and now i can see only one?

I repeat, I'm new to this so don't know if that's a "normal" behaviour of the app store

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

normal. i’ve has similar stuff happen.

• MetalloMetallo Member, PRO Posts: 86

@bob loblaw said:
    normal. i’ve has similar stuff happen.

Great, good to know...thanks Bob :)