Glitch happening after upload to GameSalad

hey guys, when I upload my app from the software to gamesalad website so I can sign and develop. but it only will let me click new and nothing else will pop up. It once did let me sign the apk, so I went to test it on my phone and evertime I open the app on my phone, it fails and my phone turns its self off. Why is this?

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Have you cleared the browser cache?

Are you saying that when you click New, nothing happens?

It looks like they've updated the publishing server since you posted this. Are you having any luck now?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• ElemetAppsElemetApps Member, PRO Posts: 55

Sorry for taking a while with getting back to you. It is still happening. I don't have the problem with uploading anymore. But the app is still making my phone shutdown once opened. If I give you the project, do you think you can see if it works for you? I tried contacting Gamesalad on the help icon about a week and half ago and I haven't heard anything back yet.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

You're welcome to send me the project via private message or post the download link here if there's nothing sensitive/private about it.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User