How is the GET network behavior supposed to be used?

geowil11geowil11 Member, PRO Posts: 5

I am attempting to build a system which we can send GET requests from GS to our sever and return information about various things depending on what tables are being called. The problem is I cannot seem to get any information in terms of how GS requests which table should be returned when it makes a GET request.

I have tried outputting the GET request to a file but all I get is a blank response after the header information. Is this normal? If so how are we supposed to get the table ID/Name to know what to send back?

Creating a PHP handler for each app is a non-starter as we will have hundreds of apps as time goes on. I want to create a proper solution where I can see what table is being requested and then call the corresponding database query function.

If it is not normal then what could be causing GS to not send the table information?

Thanks.

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,067

So this is a slight problem with our interface, but the table ID can be found inside the file format using the file name for the table.

• geowil11geowil11 Member, PRO Posts: 5

I am going to hijack my own thread. Is there any way to provide actually useful error reporting when the send behavior returns a failure?