Beyond Solar is No.1 Arcade Game in AppStore!!!

CORE GameCORE Game Member, PRO Posts: 280

Beyond Solar made it to No.1 in Qatar AppStore! thanks to GameSalad!

">

------Gameplay Trailer------

------Story Intro - Cutscene------

------Game Play Captures------

Comments

• AlchimiaStudiosAlchimiaStudios Member Posts: 1,069

@CORE Game said:
    Beyond Solar made it to No.1 in Qatar AppStore! thanks to GameSalad!

Looks great!

Follow us: Twitter - Website

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Member Posts: 465

@CORE Game That’s fantastic! Congrats :mrgreen:

• CORE GameCORE Game Member, PRO Posts: 280

Thanks @AlchimiaStudios , @RowdyPants and @jamie_c ! Please if you bought the game don’t forget to rate it and review it! I hope you enjoy it guys !!! ♥️

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Nice job!

Thanks @Braydon_SFX ! is there a way to participate in “best game of the month” ? I can’t figure it out.. or to be featured in GameSalad reel, as they will help me a lot and give good exposure to the game.

Stay tuned guys soon I’ll release 3 more missions and a new boss !

We haven't hosted a Game of the Month in at least a year, probably more. But I'd recommend reaching out to @ForumNinja and seeing if GameSalad can do anything to help expose the game.

@Braydon_SFX said:
    We haven't hosted a Game of the Month in at least a year, probably more. But I'd recommend reaching out to @ForumNinja and seeing if GameSalad can do anything to help expose the game.

Thanks a lot I’ll give it a try !

Nice!

Well thanks to you and to ninja and to Game Salad ! the game is moving up in the list :)

Hi @nathandev ! Yes Beyond Solar is available in the AppStore for $1.99, see you in space! And don’t forget to rate and review it!

• KC_GamesKC_Games Member, PRO Posts: 86

That's awesome @CORE Game . Did you do any marketing or just word of mouth?

Hi @KC_Games , not a lot of marketing as I am a total disaster with that! And I don’t have anyone to help with the marketing.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,059

I love this game. Eagerly awaiting more levels :) Also, are you planning on releasing on Android?

I am so honored to be recognized and my game is loved by @adent42 !
    currently i am working on a new 3 levels and a new boss, totally new mechanics and strategy, almost done and doing some tests for new feature as well.

Note: after this 3 levels update i might add a new mode (planets mode) where you can use the coins to build new buildings and units and fight with them against other planets, just an idea though ! >:)

• muusimuusi Member, PRO Posts: 111

Looks very nice! Good job!

Thanks @muusi !

@goliath not so good, I am planning on making a demo for the game so people can at least try it before buying it, I really wanted to give the player a chance not to be milked with IAP payments but they are not helping me ! :P

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

@CORE Game said:
    @goliath not so good, I am planning on making a demo for the game so people can at least try it before buying it, I really wanted to give the player a chance not to be milked with IAP payments but they are not helping me ! :P

why not just tweak it so that the first few levels are unlocked as a free app or be completely free with ads, and have an iap to unlock the rest of it/cut the ads?

@goliath , that’s wonderful idea!
    But what about the current players who bought the game already? Will they be able to play it as always or they will have to pay again?

edited June 2019

Get Beyond Solar now for FREE (First 9 levels)
    have fun guys !

• MotisGamesMotisGames Member, PRO Posts: 15

Dont have an apple device to try it, but it looks great and shows a GS noob (like myself) whats possible with GS. I am impressed.

Trust me @MotisGames , I work with unity 2019 as well, there is a lot can be done with gamesalad you won’t need any other game engine for even a AAA game! All what you need is to know exactly what you want to build and be logical with your imagination!
    GameSalad proved to me that it can provide amazing pixel art game with super high performance!!
    I am totally glad to use this engine !

@CORE Game I totally agree. I am working from a template from Two.E for my first attempt at a game (Im far from a coder). But im realizing theres many ways to do things and if you just think about it logically for a bit ive been able to figure out almost any issue ive come across. Im sure theres better ways to do some of the things ive done, but for 0 coding experience, i can say it is absolutely beginner friendly. Anyways, getting off topic :P all the best! congrats on the game! Ill be sure to share with my Apple fan friends.

Thanks @MotisGames !! Spread the world !! I need supporters to be able to continue with more content !!!

@CORE Game Get it on Google Play and I'd be all over it. ;) But yeah, Ill spread the word!

Are you ready for a new update? well soon ! Patch 3 is coming out soon ! get ready for Planets Wars!