Changes have broken my game?

After a gap of around 10 months not using Gamesalad at all I've just had a look at the projects I created and nothing now seems to work. Has the software undergone massive changes since I was last around. I wont be specific about the problems as I mainly used the desktop PC version rather than the online creator I have just checked - and I really have forgotten what little I knew. I just need to know, is it me or is this a widespread issue?

Comments

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,334

If you made it on the desktop Creator and have now tried it on the online Creator, then yes things have changed. The online Creator uses the HTML5 engine for previewing, and not everything is supported by it, and it has a few bugs unique to it. If you're finding things aren't working right on the desktop Creator, then you'll need to be more specific as very little has changed there, and what has changed has been in the publishing stage.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,065

@scottwood can you PM me a link to your project.

@Armelline is right that the HTML5 preview might not work the same as the native preview.

The native versions (Windows, Mac) have not changed in 10 months (we've only updated stuff like ad networks in the generated app side).

I'd like to see your game to see if it's got a known HTML5 difference/bug or something new.