Expression Editor?

priscilla.monroe88priscilla.monroe88 Member Posts: 2
edited March 2019 in Working with GS (Online)

I'm returning to GameSalad after a long hiatus and am still learning my way around the new web interface. I've done some searching but I haven't been able to find if I'm missing something- is the expression editor of old available in the web version? I'm trying to do a simple self.time>startTime+1 kind of formula but I'm only seeing a way to make an attribute equal to a real integer. Will I have to go back to the downloadable creator for that kind of functionality?

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited March 2019

Yes, you can still add expressions like that in the online version of creator. I don't use the online version -- only the Desktop version -- but I took a moment to make a video in the online creator (video contains no sound):

Edit: just realized you wanted a rule, not a change attribute behavior. Here's another video:

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• priscilla.monroe88priscilla.monroe88 Member Posts: 2

Wow, I totally missed the "click to make this an expression" button- thanks for going above and beyond!