I have been trying to contact Gamesalad and they wont respond

I have been trying to contact Gamesalad now for a while and they wont get back with me. Ever since Android made this change" Starting August 1, 2019, Google Play requires that new apps target at least Android 9.0 (API level 28), and that app updates target Android 9.0 from November 1, 2019. Until these dates, new apps and app updates must target at least Android 8.0 (API level 26)."
I can't upload apps to the google play store anymore. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thanks!

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@ElemetApps said:
    I have been trying to contact Gamesalad now for a while and they wont get back with me.

I've heard this quite a bit recently. @adent42 It would be helpful for the community if we knew:

1. What's the preferred way to contact Support? Blue chat icon? Email? Forum post?
    2. What's the expected response time in business days (barring power outages, natural disasters, etc.) for each method of contact?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,060

Blue icon is the preferred method, but if they don't get back to you, msg me or @ForumNinja. The system were using has some issues we're working out, but we'd still prefer to keep conversations on there.

48-hrs is the response time for any method of contact. PM me on the forums AND the blue chat if there's a system down and we haven't said anything about it.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,060

@ElemetApps try setting the minimum SDK level to 26 and publishing with the RC. The current RC is compiled with API Level 28 based libraries, so should be good.

• ElemetAppsElemetApps Member, PRO Posts: 55

Thanks @adent42
    I must be doing something wrong still. Im clicking the "Build RC" button and then clicking "download APK", I sign it and upload it and the play store is still saying the same thing. Whn I click "download APK" am I downloading what the RC made? How do I access the RC to build in it? Sorry if I am asking to much questions. I just have a client pushing me.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Thanks, @adent42.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User