64 bit warning on G Play

RedRoboRedRobo Member, PRO Posts: 682

Just published to Google Play and got this warning. Seems many others on here have posted too.

Any info about this @adent42 ?

Comments

• RedRoboRedRobo Member, PRO Posts: 682

Just published a separate app and got no warning...wondering if I forgot to build using 'Build RC' on first app...

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,051

FYI, we're working on it, but since we have until July, I'm mostly working on the updates on weekends while the team and I do other work during the week. I'm hoping to have something within the next couple of weeks.

• RedRoboRedRobo Member, PRO Posts: 682

Thanks for the update @adent42 , BTW the warning did appear on my second app, was just a bit delayed :/

• AHBGamesAHBGames Member, PRO Posts: 115

Hi, any solution for this?

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 254

The GameSalad team are actively working on a fix for this.

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,051

We are testing the 64-bit build. There is a problem playing music so I'm trying to fix that while we continue to test. Thanks for your patience, I hope to have something early next week.

ok thanks, I'm waiting for the version to come out

edited July 2019

ok thanks, i will update pro and perform some tests