Hello everyone new to this forum....

JhonmickyJhonmicky Member Posts: 4

Hello everyone,,
I just want to say hi to everyone and thank you for welcoming me into the community! I just downloaded Gamesalad last night and I want to learn how to build a game. I want to start off making a breakout type game. Any suggestions, guides, or tutorials worth looking at or directing me to?
Thanks!

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Hi there and welcome to GameSalad!
    This community is filled with friendly people and helpful tutorials.

I'd recommend you checkout http://learn.gamesalad.com for beginner tutorials, and even try searching on YouTube.

If you get stuck or need help, feel free to open a thread here on the forums, too.

Best of luck!

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

not sure if they are still available, but t-shirt booth (gs helper), and jamie cross had youtube videos that really helped me learning the ropes.

welcome

• JhonmickyJhonmicky Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2019

@Jhonmicky said:
    Hello everyone,,
    I just want to say hi to everyone and thank you for welcoming me into the community! I just downloaded Gamesalad last night and I want to learn how to build a game. I want to start off making a breakout type game. Any suggestions, guides, or tutorials worth looking at or directing me to?
    Thanks!

Thank you my issue has been solved,…

[Edit: spam links removed by moderator]

This discussion has been closed.