Uploading build RC to google paly console warning message APK targeting 32 bit and needs to be 64 bi

Ready to release my game build I had no issues using the "BUild RC" for IOS but when uploading my build using "Build RC" for Android on the Google play console I'm still getting a warning saying my build only targets 32 bit operating system and needs to be targeting 64 bit? Is Gamesalad working on this issue?

Comments

• four8gamesfour8games Member, PRO Posts: 29

Getting this error message and it will NOT let me go past this to start rollout to production, the button is grayed out

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 255

The reason it's not letting you roll out to production is that there is missing information in one or more of the following sections:

Store Listing
    Content Rating
    App Content
    Pricing and Distribution

Once those sections are completely filled out, you will be allowed to roll out to production.

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,059

And we'll have a fix for 64-bit out soon. We're in the process of testing now.

• four8gamesfour8games Member, PRO Posts: 29

Thanks, Ok I didn't have everything filled out appropriately, now I can rollout to production using the RC build but still with the 64 bit architecture warning, looks like that will go into effect starting August 1st, thanks for your help.