My first game is done : )

My game, 'Hedge Maze Escape' is available HERE for FREE. For Mac OS only for now. There are also iPhone and iPad versions on my website HERE

GS is awesome.

Comments

• pinkio75pinkio75 Member, PRO Posts: 1,212

Cool game but just for info can you use an image of celebrity of the movie?

i mean you need a copyright to use images of public celebrity.

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

ip copyright as well for everything the shining (even I think the people at the Simpsons have "the shinning")

@bob loblaw said:
    ip copyright as well for everything the shining (even I think the people at the Simpsons have "the shinning")

yes sure.

• creativeappscreativeapps Member Posts: 1,770

Congratulations

• Machinist AppsMachinist Apps Member, PRO Posts: 65

It looks good but you can't use a movie title or an image of an actor in your app. It will more than likely be hit with a copyright notice within the first month. I created an app in 2014 to search for Minecraft worlds. Just having the word "Minecraft" in the description was enough to get it pulled from the app store.

• HypnorabbitHypnorabbit SingaporeMember, PRO Posts: 263

I think this is copyright infringement.

• 3absh3absh Member Posts: 601

Maybe use your own unique theme?

Try to be a little creative and come up with new neat ideas :)

• sinbotsinbot Member Posts: 232

I make all kinds of things. This is a fan-made game (obviously). Inspire me though. Show me what you have done. > @3absh said:

Maybe use your own unique theme?

Try to be a little creative and come up with new neat ideas :)

edited January 2020

Congrats but as i said this is not a fan made game but is a "Shining" copyright infringement.

do you know what a fanmade game is? Nearly every fanmade game IS a copyright infringement. "Organ Trail".. "Golden Eye; Source", etc.. not surprised GS community is a graveyard. devs are bitter here. using IP content doesn't equate lack of creativity, otherwise the same could be said for literally every franchise, sequel, etc.. lacking creativity is re-skinning a flappy bird app which is essentially what 90% of the devs here do. > @pinkio75 said:

Congrats but as i said this is not a fan made game but is a "Shining" copyright infringement.

edited January 2020

Instead do you understand what is a Copyright? :)

Sorry but you can't use "brand, logos or image of actor" of "The Shining" in your "fan-game" and "selling" it in your webpage For MAC.

Anyway if you are so sure that your game is just a "fan-game" try to publish or sell it on the stores...

Have a nice day.

• thatguyontherightthatguyontheright Member Posts: 5

Congratulations man!

• thatguyontherightthatguyontheright Member Posts: 5

I'm still playing that :wink:

edited March 2020

thanks ; ) I'm redesigning it and adding lot of features and tweaks to turn it into complete original game called GHOSTS.

• GAME2N.COMGAME2N.COM Member Posts: 1

Congratulations

Overview
    It is a new RPG of “Sword Art Online MOD APK” set in a story alicitation that connects the noble souls, which is now available on smartphone games!

Highlights
    Based on the alicization edition of TV anime, many scenes and original scenarios that were not drawn in the anime are also available! The original scenario and the original scenario are connected, and a new story of aliasing is drawn.

Powerful battle drawn like an animation Powerful battle where characters act like an animation and various sword skills and flashy productions are delivered! Make use of skills with various attributes and effects to stand up to familiar characters and powerful enemies!

Many characters other than the Alicization Edition also appear! Familiar characters from “Sword Art Online”, “Alveheim Online” and “Gun Gale Online” also appear! Make your own party by combining various characters!

Download Sword Art Online Alicization Braiding Mod APK