Player RC Build Issues

This discussion was created from comments split from: GameSalad Creator 1.25.96 RC.

Comments

• muusimuusi Member, PRO Posts: 111
    edited November 2019

FYI: I have encounter some really strange Ad Mob Interstitial Ads malfunctions with latest RC builds:

• On one Android device (Samsung SM-G965F) ad is not shown and app gets stuck (not loading actors after the event that ad should be shown). I have tested this issue with several other Android devices but with those everything works fine. This happens just with this one Samsung model. (I hope it's the only one)

• With iPhone there seems to be a problem related to Ad Mob Interstitial Ads if the mobile data connection is poor or maybe it's related to some roaming issues. The malfunction happens only in Spain with data roaming, in Finland everything works just fine. In Spain while roaming ad is show but after that some actor images are not shown (just a white box instead). If I disable mobile data and wifi everything works fine.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,059

@muusi I split this off into its own thread, since that other one was for the RC build of the macOS Creator and not for the RC builds of the players. I will try to take a look into this. Unfortunately, without being able to recreate the conditions it may take me a while to figure out what's going on (as we haven't seen the same problems in testing). I think I'll need to try a throttling proxy to make it look like I have a bad connection to try to reproduce the issues. Thanks for letting us know!