Ad Mod Interstitial Ads not working in some cases

Android: Samsung Galaxy S9+ gets stuck in a point where it should show the ad. (Works fine on Nokia 6, Nokia 7, Honor 8 and Honor 10).

IOS: two exactly same Apple iPhone 8 phones with latest IOS version. Other one works just fine. The other one after showing the Ad Mod Interstitial Ad looses randomly actor images. Only difference is that the malfunctioning one is used in roaming network.

Comments

• muusimuusi Member, PRO Posts: 111

well this issue escalated not so nicely. Guess what phone the publisher just used to test the app?

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

motorola flip phone?

there’s been a few discussions elsewhere on this topic. i think it had something to do with how ads were loaded into an individual phone’s memory, rather than being an issue with gs, admob or phone model.

i’ve has the issue where i’ve asked someone to test proper ads for me after i’ve tested in my own device with test ads. there’ll be a while where no ad turns up, then it works the next day. happened testing on my iphone 5 a year or so ago too. did a hard boot, then worked fine. same thing on my sister’s sony.

• Chloe414Chloe414 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2019

well this issue escalated not so nicely. Guess what phone the publisher just used to test the app? showbox