Change Scene Glitch

I have a project in which, when the attribute health is lower than or equal to 0, should change scenes to the 'death' scene. Instead, it flickers and does not load the scene. I tried modifying the behavior to change scenes to a level select scene, but the same thing is happening... any ideas?

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Nope, not without seeing your rules... my guess is that you are changing the health in more than one place or that your death scene is changing the scene back.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• AlchimiaStudiosAlchimiaStudios Member Posts: 1,069

@tatiang said:
    Nope, not without seeing your rules... my guess is that you are changing the health in more than one place or that your death scene is changing the scene back.

Agreed, usually see this when the conditions exist for a change scene to happen right after the change scene, putting you back to the same scene you started from.

Follow us: Twitter - Website

• rainwaterstudiosrainwaterstudios Member Posts: 198
    edited December 2019

@tatiang said:

I made the layer scrollable and for some reason it seems to not have that glitch any more... why would this be? Thanks.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

I'm not sure. It's really, really hard to figure these things out with such limited information.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User