native keyboard....

Well the title talk for itself, I think that in 2020 it's time for gamesalad to have such a simple but important feature.
@adent42 will that be possible to integrate in the near future?

Also any thoughts about airtable integration similar to google sheet?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,059

@solnika unfortunately airtable won't be easy. Airtable doesn't have a way to translate our format into their own format (google sheets lets us run some code).

The option I suggest to people for this kind of thing is to write a cloud code / aws lambda functions to do what you need.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,059

As for native keyboard, it's on the list.

• solnikasolnika Member Posts: 132

@adent42 Thank you for the quick answer.

I will check lambda again, I think there was a webinar once on how to implement that with attachment as well.

Hopefully the keyboard is high on the list, If I'll nag every few days will that help? (;
    I can't wait.

The lambda instructions will be a bit different than the video we made years ago, mostly because Amazon has made setting up API+lambda much easier. I'd suggest looking at the serverless framework to get started.

Will do, thank you.

Hi,

@adent42 any news about native keyboard?

@adent42 said:
    As for native keyboard, it's on the list.

Tnanks