Incredibly Annoying Collision Glitch

natepipnnatepipn Member, PRO Posts: 5
edited January 2020 in Working with GS (PC)

So, I recently got a new computer. It is a windows computer. My old computer was a MacBook Pro. I transferred my game I was working on onto my new computer, and played through the game. Everything was great! It all transferred over perfectly. But then it didn't. As soon as I stopped playing the game and then adjusted something and then played the game again, ALL collisions just stopped working.

I kept testing why this was happening and couldn't figure it out. This has consistently happened after playing through my game once. If I exit previewing and then preview again, all collisions stop working. If I reload gamesalad and play through it again, it works the first time, but then again doesn't work any times afterward. I have not been able to save any changes I've made in fear that it'll save the collision glitch and my game will no longer have any collisions for absolutely no reason.

Please help!!!

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,054

make a copy and save on the copy. dm me with links to the two game projects and i can see if there are any differences.

• natepipnnatepipn Member, PRO Posts: 5

@adent42 said:
    make a copy and save on the copy. dm me with links to the two game projects and i can see if there are any differences.

Okay I just made a lot of progress making the game and then the glitch happened. I saved because I really didn’t want to lose the progress I just made. But now it’s stuck with the no collision glitch and it won’t go away. I’ll DM you the project file but now it’s just the glitched one, there isn’t a second version I have without it that I can send. I made a mistake but I hope you can still help.