Flip image of a forced actor

UltraLionBluUltraLionBlu Member Posts: 157
edited February 2020 in Working with GS (PC)

Hello everyone! Is it possible to flip the image of an actor when the actor he is forced to change direction without using the game attributes or collisions? I saw that I can't say "when its speed is less than or greater than 0 flip image"

Comments

• UltraLionBluUltraLionBlu Member Posts: 157

I wanted to attach an example file but I can no longer find the option to attach :'(

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772

Just drag and drop the zip file onto your text/post before pressing Post Comment.

@jamie_c said:
    Just drag and drop the zip file onto your text/post before pressing Post Comment.

Thx Jamie, i try to drag here the zip file but don't attach it.
    Last time I managed immediately, I remembered there was an option but I don't see it anymore, I only see url and image

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772

@UltraLionBlu, I'm not sure if the attached is what you're looking for but I've added two groups of behaviors to the character. One set uses Move Behaviors to move the player and the flip controls are included in they key press rules and the other set uses Accelerate Behaviors to move the player with the flip controls in its own rule. Hope this helps.

I attach the images > @jamie_c said:

@UltraLionBlu, I'm not sure if the attached is what you're looking for but I've added two groups of behaviors to the character. One set uses Move Behaviors to move the player and the flip controls are included in they key press rules and the other set uses Accelerate Behaviors to move the player with the flip controls in its own rule. Hope this helps.

Hi Jamie, as always very kind, actually if you notice in the project I made the stamps there are 2 actors "hero" and "image", I noticed that the actor image does not overturn the image, it is as if he hadn't movement even if it is in movement attached to the other actor.
    I was wondering if there was a way to make it pick it up, so that when the hero actor changes direction (when he is near some elements) the image also turns.
    However, it is not necessary for me, but having encountered the problem I was curious! thx again