Need help with issue, AdMob: Ad & Content Overlap?

indra.azizindra.aziz Member, PRO Posts: 100
edited February 2020 in Working with GS (PC)

I recently received an email from AdMob saying that one of my apps is in violation of policies.

It says,
"This email is to alert you that your app is currently in violation of the AdMob program policies. Importantly, this will require action on your part to ensure no disruption in ad serving. Please read below for more information on the actions you need to take. View in policy center"

In the policy center it says "ad & content overlap" the way I put the AdMob banner is by coding it in the background image in GS, and when I open the app on my phone the ad is seen without any problem. I don't understand what is the problem?

Here is the app on Google Play (it's free if you wanna check it out)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indraaziz.pitchpipefree&hl=en

Any suggestion is welcome? Thanks

Comments

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

i watched a video on youtube about this yesterday while trying to find an answer to another ad problem. it sounds like your ads are being placed in a way that can lead to accidental clicks, which is a no no.

• indra.azizindra.aziz Member, PRO Posts: 100

@bob loblaw ah, yes, it makes sense, I put the banner at the bottom of the screen which is where the close and back button are located, it could definitely lead to accidental clicks especially with the recent phones that don't have a physical button. I'll try to change the position then, thank you!

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

you’re welcome. i hope it was the right answer for you.