Some bugs on 1010 template

Hello, I bought the 1010 template in GSLearn and I have some small bugs, maybe @Two.E can guide me or maybe someone who bought it could already solve it and that's why I write here.
When I move the pieces to the board, sometimes it happens that the piece "don't fall" from the place where it was released and some of its blocks may coincide on other cells already occupied.
In the same way, sometimes when you let go, the shape "separates" and one part of the piece falls where it is released and another separated part.
Perhaps the problem is if the finger makes a small drag when releasing.
Another problem, which may be linked to the previous one, is that sometimes it gives you that you don't have any more movements, when you still have them ... I don't know if it was related to the fact that some piece fell "run" as I explained before or to something else ... more at once, the text that there are no more movements, appeared just when starting to move a piece and when it begins to overlap the board, at that exact moment.

If anyone has any clues to address the issue, it is appreciated ... I still have to roll up my sleeves to make other adjustments and it is never easy to work on someone else's code ... however, I am more than happy with the work of @Two.E :)

Thank you

Comments

• Two.ETwo.E Member Posts: 599

Hey,

Thats not great to hear.

It sounds like a rounding error problem in the way GS records X and Y position values.

You will notice that when you place new actors on a new scene, their positions get recorded as 10.00048786438764238746 or something similar.

To answer your other problem, the reason why it will say no new moves is because the pieces (each made up of different squares) are being recorded incorrectly.

Let me get back to you quickly with an update.

Best,
    Two.E

• CasualEvolutionCasualEvolution Member, PRO Posts: 521

Hi @Two.E
    It was not my idea to bother you with the topic :( but rather to see if someone had already encountered the problem to take advantage of that solution. I appreciate your willingness, I am slowly getting into your logic, but I am still far from mastering it to be able to correct these bugs :(
    Thank you :)