Updated Deadline for iOS App Requirements and Guidelines

jorkosjorkos Member, PRO Posts: 353

Hey guys, I got the following message from Apple today, is Gamesalad compliant with these requirements or should I wait for an update to GS for my updates? Anybody have guidance? thank you!!!

We greatly value the worldwide developer community, and appreciate your commitment to making a difference in people’s lives through the power of technology. To accommodate developers who may need additional time to update their existing apps on the App Store, the deadline for adhering to the requirements below has been extended to June 30, 2020.

• Apps for iPhone or iPad must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later and use an Xcode storyboard to provide the app’s launch screen.
  • iPhone apps must support all iPhone screens and all iPad apps must support all iPad screens.
  • Apps in the Kids category must be in full compliance with guideline 1.3 and guideline 5.1.4. of the App Store Review Guidelines.
  • Apps using HTML 5 must be in full compliance with guideline 4.7 sections 4, 5, and 6 of the App Store Review Guidelines.