returning to the arena, with some doubts...

Hello, I have been for something like a year away from development in Game Salad and now that I come back, I have some doubts, that perhaps a generous soul can clarify for me :)
I have a Macbook Pro 2011, which no longer allows me to advance my operating system, I currently have 10.13.6 "High Sierra" installed.
On the other hand, I have been using GS 1.25.95 with which I have already published and it behaves fairly stable :)

With this base, I have some doubts, any contribution is appreciated! :)
1- Since I cannot install Mojave, I wanted to know if there is something I am missing, why not go to 1.25.96?
2- With the GS version I have, can I access IronSourse? someone is using it? How did it turn out?
3- When I publish my SOS defense game, get two versions, one paid and one free with ADs (video rewards). For the free version I chose Chartboost and despite having had good downloads, the maximum that came to report was 0.2 dollars ... what service are you using? obviously thinking of getting the best results

From already thank you very much!

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,052

1 - Overall 1.25.97 should work fine with some color issues (because we need to use system colors for dark mode and some of those colors are different pre Mojave).
    2 - Any 1.25.x version. That's configured on the publishing side.
    3 - I can't answer this question, but to avoid diluting your user base, you should consider making one version where you can unlock the 'no-ads' version.