Chartboost Minimum SDK Advertisement Issue

XenixGamesXenixGames Member Posts: 2

Hi GameSalad community can anyone please help me!

I have recently tried releasing a couple of games to Android and that has been successful. I have Chartboost for advertisement integrated into them and am having issues.

On Chartboosts end it is picking up that the SDK is integrated as the SDK icon under the app icon is green. I have clicked "Request publishing permission" in order to be allowed to advertise within these games and I have left the default "Type of SDK integration" to "Native" rather than "Mediated". All my games have come back with the same rejection for the following reasons:

"Reject reason: Issue with SDK integration" and "Details: Minimum SDK version not met". They now say I have 14 days to sort this out and request another review.

The games I have released have a Minimum SDK level of 21 and I have published from the GameSalad Creator with version 1.25.98

Not sure what else I could try?

Any help would be greatly appreciated from anyone.

Comments

• gizzi93gizzi93 Member, PRO Posts: 67

The Chartboost SDK needs to be updated. I believe @adent42 is working on a new RC.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

Yep, working on it. Finally got something in for iOS, which was rather unnecessarily painful. We'll start testing it tomorrow and then we'll look into deploying shortly after.

• XenixGamesXenixGames Member Posts: 2

Thank you both for getting back to me. I really appreciate it!