HTML5 publish problem with assets.js and object.js

Hi,

I'm in need of a quick answer to following problem:

After publishing to Html5 (windows 10) and unzipping the files, I notice that the assets.js and object.js are "corrupted" and don't have any proper lines on them.

I have done this successfully with another games before, so that why I am wondering what is the deal with this particular game.

I have an itch that the answer is pretty obvious and easily fixed but I can't figure it out right now. The game runs perfectly on preview

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

@Ei kait siinä studios could you PM me your publishing link. There are rare cases (usually with the Windows tool but sometimes with the Mac tool) that a project has an unexpected logic stack that breaks the HTML5 converter. I'll need to look at the project to confirm.

• Ei kait siinä studiosEi kait siinä studios Member, PRO Posts: 37

Hi adent42,

what link do you mean?

Sent you pm :)

This is still a persisting problem, if anyone else has had likewise cases with their html5 packages, please advice :)

I deleted some (~30%) of my files and after that I got html5 working. But I still don't know if this was because of reduced file size / scenes / sounds / pictures I deleted. Need to investigate more.

Okay, problem is with scenes.1 or 2 particular scenes to be precise. Next job is to figure out these ones :D

Hi, Im back for some more time with Gamesaladin'.

I have discussed this problem with aden42 and it was said that problem might be fixed with upcoming patches but I think the problem still persist though.

Therefore I'm Bumping this discussion up again, in case someone has encountered the same difficulty and possibly found a solution to overcome it?