Free course! 1 Hour Button Master

LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,880

Hi there!

Lot's may not know me, some will, I'm an old GameSalad veteran ;)

I am focusing on making art and tutorials on Udemy nowadays.

When working with GameSalad I developed a method to make buttons and in the end made a Udemy course on that topic. A few weeks ago I decided to put the course on YouTube for free and I have the first part ready. I'm preparing lectures to post in the next couple of weeks.

So, now it is FREE for you to do! You do need a version of Illustrator because... well that is the software used in this course :)

Here is more from the course page and the promo video and the link to the course. ENJOY!!

Link to chapter 1 (part of chapter 2 is also up): Chapter 1

The first videos of the 1 Hour Button Master Course are now free on YouTube.

What you'll learn

- creating your own buttons super fast in any style

- organizing buttons in one document

- to keep your buttons in a consistent style

- to use the appearance panel in Illustrator

Still using Adobe Photoshop or another raster graphics editor to create your buttons? Try this faster and more organised way. Using Adobe Illustrator is not that hard as you will find in this course. Get your workflow up to date in one hour!

In the end of this course you will not only be able to create beautiful buttons but also know how to keep them consistent in style. You will know easy ways to organize and export batches of buttons for your app, game or website with tremendous speed. My methods are so streamlined that you do not need an innumerable amount of layers. The only thing you need is the text of your button to create a complete button! Let’s not wait any longer and get started. 

Promo:

Link to chapter 1 (part of chapter 2 is also up)

Chapter 1

Comments