Looking for a freelancer to hire

Hi!

I am looking for Gamesalad PRO to help me with my game. Game is available for Android and IOS which both work perfectly, but I can't get the html5 version to work. Texts are aligned wrongly and there are some really strange issues for instance game's score starts to grow on it's own in html5 version.

Please PM me if you want to know more and tell me your hourly rate.

Comments

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

if it’s just the html version, have you reached out to the gs team for support? if not, it may be a better option than paying someone. not sure if it was you or someone else that had issues with text display recently.

• muusimuusi Member, PRO Posts: 111

Yes, it's just the html5 version that is not working and I have reached out to the gs team, but I guess they are busy.

I need the html5 version for cordova to enable features that are not available is gs, but since the html5 doesn't work the whole project is stalled. Starting to be a bit desperate, so to speed up the process I'm forced to hire someone. So good news for developers: desperate customer here :)

• rahulsaharahulsaha Member Posts: 1

Hi,

Use the Loop Over Table behavior to change all of the row values in a single column...

thanks,

rahulsaha.

• muusimuusi Member, PRO Posts: 111

Fixed by @adent42 Thanks man, you rock!