Android APP Bundles - Google Play Publishing

Anyone publish your gamesalad app on Google Play within this month (Aug-2020)? I tried to publish my new app on Google Play, but failed😔. And the error message box told me that I should do something for the app by using Android APP Bundles. I do not understand how to do it. Could anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

Answers

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

Sorry about that, I really need to make the publishing notification permanent until we fix it.

There is a warning for using app bundles, but it is not required. Usually there's another error that's the source of the issue and that one happens to pop up at the same time.

One know big issues is signing the APK properly. Using the APK signing flow that's part of GameSalad won't work, you will need to manually sign with google's apksigner.

• Miss ChuiMiss Chui Member, PRO Posts: 50

@adent42 Thanks for your anwser. But could I know how can I publish my app on Google play now? I have no problem on signing of apk. I can sign the apk successfully, and also i can install it in my mobile. But I do not know how to publish it on Google Play, I want to share it on Google Play and let everyone to download. Please help. Thanks in advance.

• RedRoboRedRobo Member, PRO Posts: 680
    edited August 2020

I published recently and also got the app bundle warning. I just ignored it and it did not stop me from publishing. I published about 2 weeks ago.