App Binary RC 1.25.20200905 - Banner Ads, Slower Accelerometer Update
To get these benefits use "Build RC". It doesn't matter which version of GameSalad you publish with as long as it's a version 1.25.x.
The goal of this RC line is to upgrade Android to Target API 29 (with a minimum of 21) and to upgrade Ad network libraries as well accompanying Android / Google libraries.
For people used to the old RC thread, I will be repeating features that are not present in the regular "Generate" build, so you know in total what you are getting with this RC. New fixes since the last RC will be in bold.
- Upgrade to Google Play Service Base & Basement 17.3.0.
- Target API 29
- Min API 21
- IronSrc 6.16.1 and all mediated networks.
- Admob 19.1.0
- Chartboost 8.0.2
- Support configuration that sets the Child Directed & Maximum Content rating settings.
iOS (No change since )
- Deployment target of iOS 12.1 with SDK 13.x
- IronSrc 126.96.36.199
- IronSrc now includes all mediated networks except HyperMX
- Publishing with IronSrc disabled will now exclude IronSrc libraries, making the binary smaller.
- Chartboost 8.2.1
- Admob 7.64.0
- IronSrc & Chartboost Banner Ad Support
- Updated code to avoid potential crashes from background updates from IAP and GameCenter
- Support configuration that sets the Child Directed & Maximum Content rating settings
- Accelerometer updates 1/30 of a second rather than 1/60, to hopefully better march old behavior.
- Updated Freestick to 0.3.2 allowing for more controller support.
- Removed loading of TIFF, EXR, and RAW images from freeimage
- Consolidated XML parsing to libxml2 (changing the table loader from expat)