Full Game for Sale - MR BOMBER - Never released and ready to go

gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEVMember Posts: 1,685

Hi Guys, some of you may remember Darren from Deep Blue Apps, Darren and his team built this game "MR BOMBER" a few years back and I was lucky enough to purchase this game with all the rights mid development when he left the development scene.

I have since completed the development of the game and is now a fully functional game ready for release. I was going to release this under my brand Silicon Valley Game Studio but due to other upcoming commitments, I am offering this game up for sale to raise some equity to support my other commitment (I have just built a large game for a very famous footballer and is near release - details to follow in the near future!)

Anyway, please find below some screenshots of the game as well as a short YouTube video showing game play and sounds.

Here is what's included in the sale:

1. Full Game project with rights (not based on a template and all rights to the game will be transferred)
  2. Full game artwork with rights (All custom artwork and not stock art)
  3. All sounds with rights (contains over 100 sounds all professionally recorded and not stock sounds!)

The game is fully built and ready to go. It has 10 levels built with 4 difficulties (40 levels in total) and has the infrastructure pre built to have 25 levels and 4 difficulties creating 100 levels in total if you choose to add to the game with updates for the player!

It is designed for the iPad/Tablet as a paid game. However this can also be converted for the mobile market and also monetise via adverts and IAP if you required. I can also make these revisions for you if you choose.

I am requesting closed bids for this sale, bids can be sent to me directly by email at damien@gingagaming.com

The suggested bid range should be within the range of $500 - $2000 to achieve the purchase and transfer of all rights.

if you have any questions feel free to message me at damien@gingagaming.com and I will do my best to answer any questions!

Comments