GameSalad Creator 1.25.100 for macOS Release
- Fixes for upside down icons in Preview
- Updated to Freestick 0.3.2 which will allow for MFI controllers on Mac as well as the PS4 controller V2.
- Updated freeimage to match same version in engine (removed TIFF, EXR, and RAW support).
- Extra GC and memory leak fixes to reduce memory leaked between projects.
- Fixed issue where rules clear out when behavior list is scrolled.
- Fixed misc issues that broke 1.25.99 under MacOS 10.12
- Updated APK signing flow to use apksigner instead of jarsigner.
For people who haven't been tracking the other release thread, Creator holds some memory between projects. Creator will release all memory when closed, so if you are working with big projects, it's probably best to close GameSalad completely and re-open it for your next project.
Next up: fixes around the custom resolution flow inside of preview. Looking further into sources of memory leaks.