Stormy Studio Log in FB file

Hi Mates

is there anyone have a new link for stormy studio file that he had created login on fb

Hope you will help us

Cheers

Mongee

Comments

• mongeegamesmongeegames Member, PRO Posts: 7

is there any people here? are still game developers here? even support doesn't reply on y message? what happen to gamesalad community?

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,331

Stormy has been gone for some time. I'm not certain if there's a valid method of Facebook login these days. I tend to avoid it, personally. I think native share sheet support got added though? Not certain if that was only twitter, though. Perhaps @adent42 can chime in?

There's still people about, and I'm suprised you've not had any reply from support, though this isn't something they'd likely be able to help you with.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,058
    edited November 2020

We have native share sheet through the tweet behavior.

I haven't looked at Stormy's solution, but facebook login stuff has changed over the years, so that would probably not still work.

• adriangomezadriangomez Member, PRO Posts: 438

I think you are sending those support messages to StormyStudio. I don't think anybody here has access to those since it is a completely different entity.