Progress on the Engine, bugs etc - Questions
Its been a while. I haven't used GS in over a year and a half and would like to return but I had a few questions regarding the state of GS and was curious to see if things had changed. I work as a programmer so I could use other engines but I have a soft spot for GS and would rathe use it. So:
- How stable is the engine now? Regarding big projects, lots of assets and models, large tables? Does it still feel like moving through morass when you are editing scenes that are large?
- Did GS ever fix the start up loading speed issue for Android? I have a Galaxy S10+ that I am testing some of my old apps and even for it things are too slow. I am wondering if its worth updating my apps and if this will fix it. Because simply being dependent on the better processing of modern devices isn't ideal (not everyone has a new device).
- Remember the load screen tilt bug on Android where the loading image changes to portrait but was not centered? Was that fixed?
- Did we ever add native Facebook integration?
- Was HTML5 eventually sorted out?
- Is Mantu's level editor still the best level editing option we have?
- Does the editor now allow for merging of projects? Crucial if you are using templates in your games.