Getting this prompt when signing app

Comments

• sinbotsinbot Member Posts: 232

Any word on this GS team?? Pretty sure this is on the software end of things and not with my app itself, especially since it published before almost a year ago. I'm just trying to publish an update now.

If it matters.. I'm running Big Sur 11.2.3 and GS version 1.25.102

Installed current Xcode 12.5

I tried the RC build option and got same response.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,054

Sorry we haven't looked at it yet. Make sure you have command line tools installed? (Shooting in the dark right now, we'll get someone better from our team on it).

Thank you. In meantime I am kicking back Xcode to 11.5 when I originally published the app. Not sure why it would make a difference but worth a try. I'll also try your suggestion and report back.

• ForumNinjaForumNinja Key Master, Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 554

I think it may be due to your version of Xcode. On my Mac it looks like 12.4 is the latest version, with 12.5 being a RC / beta option. If you can go back to 12.4 then that may fix the error.

I downloaded Xcode 12.4 and the command line tools and it worked! Now I have to figure out why it won't load onto my device for testing. Can't catch a break today lol.