IAP Help!

I've setup IAP (non-consumable) to unlock my app but can't get it to work 100%. I've hit a wall with it. I need someone to step in at this point and try to see what I am missing.

Please msg me if you can help me out and let me know what the fee would be.

Thank you.

For reference (in case I missed something obvious...)

splash screen has load attribute for if game has been purchased...

game level attributes.. the booleans are mostly used to trigger the various purchase status to give user feedback...

image actor reflects purchase status based on booleans...

this is button for if connection issue (-1 callback) occurs. Button supposed to reset the purchase status when touched...

Restore button on purchase page...

Purchase button rules..

Comments

• solnikasolnika Member Posts: 132

what's not working for you?

and I think you also need to call "request purchase date" before "restore item"

• sinbotsinbot Member Posts: 232

Twice now Apple has told me.. "Specifically, the activity indicator spun indefinitely when we attempted the buy the in-app purchase product."

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

i got something similar from apple saying nothing happens when the purchase button was pressed, so i removed it. the same app worked on google though.

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,331
    edited May 2021

I'd need to look at the project and full code to be certain if there's a problem there, but it's also possible you've not fully added your banking/tax info or signed all the contracts. IAPs will just hang when tested if the contracts aren't signed.

Feel free to PM me a link to your project and I'll be happy to take a quick look, but your best bet first is to do a test project that had one actor in it. In that actor put the Request Purchase Data and a "When touch is pressed" rule that triggers the Buy Item. Make sure the IAP ID is the same in the Buy Item behaviour and the PurchaseTable. Use Display Text to display the callback attribute and the contents of PurchaseTable cell 1,5. If that basic project works it's worth looking at your current code. If it doesn't (and the test project is set up right) it's likely that the problem is in your AppStoreConnect setup/account.

• sinbotsinbot Member Posts: 232

Thank you. I'll contact now. I actually thought that might be the issue especially since Apple occasionally changes the agreement, but everything is active and current.